Beating the ban!!!

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.

Temperatures: 0800hrs/9C 1300hrs/17C low last night/6C Weather: Sunny/mild.

Alert state: Normal.

I knew I'd find a way around the ban on smiley's on blogger. No doubt they will let me know when I can do the real things again!!

TINKERBELLE - WB's WIFE - BB's WIFE - TROJANHORSE - and all others who received my Valentine card(s) should look away from the photo I'm going to send through now, but on a day when the news from gay marriages has got through to Buckingham Palace ( I can marry the King, but I won't be a Queen), I thought it may be of interest to show you what can happen when a Scotsman takes a photo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?