New Series (you are lucky people).

After enormous amounts of research, mr. le Marquis has decided to go to print with his new series "European Types", together with the odd illustration or other .
This new series will NOT stop him from boring you with all the other ones, already on line/in head/ in hand/ published/printed/or to come back to! Sorry about that.
Since I am likely to upset all sorts of people with this new series (all about 'stereotyped' europeans etc) I thought I would start with the one about our Frenchman. He is the least likely to read it, and therefore to be insulted by it, and I can always pretend that his English, my French, my English, his French are not of the same categories! All a mistake Jacques, put the baguettes away!
(see what I mean). Anyway, off we go: A few party warm-uppers, then a photo,then the article (spot)!
french food SAUSAAGE!
Smiley personnalisé
for chippie.
french food SAUSAAGE!
Smiley personnalisé
France Tour De France Notre Dame Eiffel Tower French Fries fries French Wine Bread And Cheese Chips
Chef





















French food Simple Simon!!
Smiley personnalisé
French food Simple Simon!!
Smiley personnalisé








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?