Spurious ATU detected

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.
My god,
I wanted to go to bed with Granite de l'Oasis (but that's another story) when I had a quick look through the archives, and found, to my amazement, all my little smileys I had put in ages ago, but which had never gotten published. Have you seen them? If not, go into archives and have a look at the beautiful Scotsmen in kilts etc.
Obviously Blogger/Google have changed things in between, but I still haven't got my bloody euro/pound sign back!
On top of that, I had just spoken about CIA/FBI/MI5(not MI%)/MI6 and as soon as I had published the thing, I can't do anything on my PC - I find out that a 'spurious ATU has been detected' on my e-mail inlet, bloody clever these intelligent intelligencia!
I'm going to try some more smileys - sorry!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?