these smileys are getting me down!!

I'm going to get there, sometime or other, but whilst trying, I'm putting LARGER TYPE onto some messages, so that my mate (Chippie) can read them.
PiercingMY GOD IS IT REALLY THERE? HAVE I REALLY CRACKED IT?? WAS IT ALL REALLY SO SIMPLE?? AM I REALLY SO STUPID??
Visit My Mail Stamp!





Visit My Mail Stamp! Visit My Mail Stamp! off we go again:-








This is for (Chippie) - big enough is it?

Tour De France on yer bike!! The Louvre didn't accept me!! Siene River if smiley central could only spell!! Bonjour Comment Vas-tu? Va Te Faire Voir Fais-moi Un Bisou I reckon that even my mate (Chippie) could speak French with Smileys help!!
Now for some other things from Smiley:














Comments

Anonymous said…
Your concern for my eyesight overwhelms me. You are the second person who has been concerned for my eyesight. I was warned at school to mend my ways or my eyesight would be ruined.

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?