Bloggers limits!

My goodness, you are lucky people! As you can see (from underneath) it is possible to send as a normal e-mail, direct to the blog - if you have the secret word (but I'm not going to give it to you) to add to the address!
A lot easier, but longer, takes up to 24hrs before it appears. Not a lot of use for up-to-date weather reports, for example!
Unfortunately, BLOGGER says that it has a problem! Too many people have found out that it is simpler, and being lazy, like me, they are using practicaly only that method of putting messages on, the system is overloaded, and now, in fact, they don't get through at all!
It helps, apparantly, if you go back in, and change the settings, (the magic word I won't tell you about) every time you want to send something like an e-mail to the blogsite directly! This, of course, makes it all a little pointless, since if you have to actually go to the blogsite settings page, you might as well go to the blogsite create page!!
The pro's at BLOG are working on the problem, and I have every belief that the "Googly Pro's" will get there in the end.
All it means is that I can't blast you all with stuff!
Hell and damnation - nothing works - nobody loves me - think I'll go into the corner and eat worms!

Voodoo Devil Devil Grim Reaper Hairy ANYWAY ALL I WANT TO SAY IS


Happy St. Patty's Day from a French scotsman!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?