OH DEAR! WHAT A PRIX-UP

Well - and I thought I had made a mistake! No grand Prix, then (shi-) sorry people etc.
Now I know that MY blogspot is worth a fortune, but I ain't gonna put it all onto 4 rubber tyres!
Since these things were from "Mr. Michelin" who resembles me a little (around the nether regions) and since I am the marquis, I could almost get a complex and feel quite ashamed. If it weren't for the fact that I know that the Americans only go to these things to see others kill themselves, munch a couple of hundred 'burgers, shag (old anglo-saxon word) themselves stupid over a couple of days, and generally do mayhem, then I would feel some kind of fault from the european side, and would address all complaints to "Bernie's boys", and let Ecclestone put the bolt in! (for those of you who are too young, of the wrong nationality or just otherwise stupid, "Bernie, the Bolt", was a phrase used in the 60's, by a WORLD FAMOUS BRITISH COMEDIAN on a WORLD FAMOUS AND POPULAR TV SHOW of the epoch, which was NOT AMERICAN!!!)
For the moment, I'll say nothing at all (after all the winner came from the country that pays my pensions!) and try to work on Mr. Michelin's rings, or on my own.
All I do know, is that my titles, and contents, concerning the USA Grand Prix (once I realised it was on the calender) have more than fulfilled the truthful content: It's all a load of cock/pricks/prix (all are, old anglo-saxon, words, still in current use, particularly on bath-nights!)
Well - I enjoyed that - back to the boring business of trying to shoot down the Blairs, the Chiracs, and all the rest in Europe. My god - don't you want a clever, intelligent, handsome leader , capable of enriching himself less than the others? VOTE MARQUIS du GALIPOT - I'll sort the buggers out!!
LAST NEWSLETTER BEFORE YOUR HOLIDAYS COMING UP LATER IN THIS WEEK!
Don't forget, tomorrow is the "Fete de la Musique" day - le marquis will not be available!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?