Back to work - Hurra! (3 times)

3 cheers
Smiley personnalisé

Hey folks,
I got my tool message editor back! Doesn't mean a lot to you, I guess, but to me it saves one hell of a lot of time! Can go back to work - hurra 3 times!
To celebrate, I'm going to pass through the photos I meant to pass on the last spot "Witches and Wizard orientated" - enjoy them!
Must write my nieces' "personal letter" - apparantly she feels snubbed at being treated like one of the rabble, and having to log into this WONDERFUL blogsite! WONDERFUL I said!





These are the types of witches that own gardens and get on my nelly! The've been following me all my life! I'd love to have a witch like the following following me for a while instead!



I did say only ONE of them!

Here are some of us male versions: WIZARDS - always useful, polite, generous, handsome etc, etc, etc. Obviously of a high intelligence factor, and not likely to get involved with foregoing witches. SO WHAT WENT WRONG? WHAT WENT WRONG? Never mind - the spells are broken - it's over, finished, GREAT!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?