Back to comedy.


Well, well - maybe a message from wherever, but here I am listening to something which turned up on my Media Center, a "radio" channel called "BBC 7". I've listened, from 7pm this evening to the following: "Hancock's half-hour", "Steptoe and Son", "Just a minute" and a few others, which I recall from way back.
If your interested (and it would appear to be available only on the Web) then go to either a search for BBC, and click "Radio", look for "BBC 7 " and put it on your favourite list. It's good fun, because you can stop and start whenever you want to! If you have a Media Center, go onto "Radio centre" and look for the "search" tool on the page. Type "BBC 7" and enjoy - "Hhhhhhancock's hhhhhhalf-hour" as though you were in bed in Scotland, with a crystal-set!
You see - my title was correct, "Comedie dies slowly"
So there we are, I'm off to listen, avidly, to all these "elderly" personnages!
Have a nice week-end!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?