Passport cost set to rise: This French Life

Passport cost set to rise: This French Life
HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW I'VE GOT TO BUY ONE LATER THIS YEAR?
This is all getting me down! Now even these useless b*******s know when to up the price.
The makers of ANYTHING I buy (electrical,manual, gas or any other form of mechanism/energy)know exactly what date I'm going to break down - 1 day after the expiration of the guarantee - GUARANTEED!
All I hope is that my mate Chippie hasn't put his prices up for signing my passport application, and what am I going to do in 10 years time? Maybe the damned Embassies System will be dead!
After all - it's them and other Authorities who insist I have one of the things, so why don't THEY pay for the thing? I could live quite happily without it!
Anyway, where is the FREE access guaranteed to every EEC citizen to the European Market (jobs etc) - Seems it's only guaranteed to the RICHER ones now - those who can afford a damned passport!
Take out a credit to pay for a Governmental Document - I've heard of everything now!
(On top of that, some nut called Lord Triesman from the Foreign Office , thinks it's not expensive enough! It's in the name - He certainly "Tries me man!" -
- The whole thing is a legalised hold-up organised by legal bandits!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?