Gmail - Reply to letter in the MSN Group "Brits around Beziers"

My original letter concerned any information from other sufferers of N9uf Cegetel-Aol!
It didn't take long to get a reply!

REPLY Nr 1:
Hello I wrote to Brits A Beziers some time ago about my experiences with Neuf It turned out quite costly to leave.They answered none of my letters and just demanded more money for no service In frustration I paid up just to get away and get a telephone service.I will look up my old correspondence if I can find it and send it to you.They are a law unto themseves and being cut off from all communication was a bit of a nightmare .We had just moved here and I had signed up to a cold call from them.Our French neighbours say this firm is well known for their bad service and their dreadful attitude to their customers. Regards Peter

I'll keep slipping in any further replies, although it is the holiday period, and people have other things to do than worry about N9uf-Cegetel-Aol!

--
Links to other iwmpop pages: http://www.webspawner.com/users/mrlemarquis/index.html
http://www.webspawner.com/users/mrlemarquis/graniteassistan.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?