This is a scan of a letter I received from the so called Mediateur (ombudsman) who occupies himself (in France) with Telecommuicational problems, such as the ones I have been having since February 2007, with the Company Neuf/Cegetel=AOL, in France.
Here he tells me that he has taken up the case, but I must expect (the laws of France) that a period of 3 months can be expected before Neuf will be obliged to reply and/or take action. OK - I posted the problem onto various Internet Forums/Groups, and I have received around 125 replies!! The problem seems to be rather large!
I hope, by posting this onto my personal Blog, to possibly activate others, particularly in France (although it would interest me to know of similar problems from other necks of the wood). LET ME KNOW at iwmpop@gmail.com if you have or are having problems of a similar nature, doesn't matter what country or what operator.
It may seem like a "little" revolution, but when International Companies treat the clients like idiots and muck, whilst still booking their fees, I think the time has come to try and do something about it - don't you?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?