Estimate Details - Language Translation Services - Online Translations - Translation Site - Click2Translate

Estimate Details - Language Translation Services - Online Translations - Translation Site - Click2Translate
Jeeeeeez! Look at this- and I got paid 150 Euros - All for my damned Passport!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
NOTED LATER: The translation estimate was 1632 Euros, for French to English (didn't mention the French to German), in Excel Format!
I was asked to inform them if I wanted to proceed, or if I had had enough! Of course, as soon as I clicked "had enough" the page was no longer available - nowhere! I suppose I could have printed it out, if I had any printer ink left, but I used it all up printing out my Translations for 150 euros!
Never mind - you'll have to take my word for it! Now, all Translations I do will be Copyright protected!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?