Looking (in vain) through my TV Guide for something reasonable to watch, I stumbled on a photo which I didn't want to beleive, and which I'd never seen before.
That was Marilyn Monroe, as she was found at her death! Honestly - it's true!

The above is Marilyn Monroe as most of us knew her!


I also found this photo of another actress Brigitte Nielsen, still alive, but only just - if the 2nd photo is to be beleived!
17 "beauty" operations in one year leave their mark!
Incidentally, the photo with the sort of "corset" is the "before" photo! The one with the exposed breasts(?) is the "after" photo!
I don't show these photos to "told you so" crow, but to ask you (if you have an answer) - WHY DO THEY DO IT?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?