Browsers - problems- advantages



As you can see from the article following this one, I'm having various problems with either Google/Firefox 2/Blogger or all of 'em together.
Maybe it's only 'cos it's a Sunday, we'll see tomorrow (logically Monday!)
While I'm waiting, I jumped on over to another Browser (I've got all the major ones installed - Google Chrome/IE7/Opera/Firefox3/Safari etc....).
This article comes via "OPERA" and by God - is it fast.....!
It loaded my two Blogsites (this one and http://vauvertvillage.blogspot.com) in under a minute each one, whilst FF3 and IE take an eternity - particularly today.
The only problem is that I've got all my toolbars and spelling (for foreign languages, particularly the accents) tools, plus a multitude of other things - all on the Firefox 3 Browser...!
BUT..... If YOU just want to browse or surf on the Internet, then I really can only advise you to try OPERA - It's free of course, it's simple to use,and IT'S FAST, FAST,FAST...! Even faster than the Google Chrome!
No doubt I could develope the Opera Browser to give me most things Google give me, but then again - I haven't really tried "SAFARI" out yet either.....
Choice, choice, there's a lot of it around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?