RHUBARB-I've always said it, it's true, but i...

I've always said it, it's true, but it doesn't have to be the Yorkshire variety - there's a lot of good stuff in Scotland as well!
I did see this article on the Web, and wanted to publish it, but it wasn't the right moment!
Now a PROUD Yorkshire man has sent it to me - in the post!!
Problem now is persuading him that it's true, because he - like most other Yorkshire people - don't eat it, and try (without success) to eradicate the noble plant from their allotments, with the result that it spreads everywhere!
Maybe I can persuade him now to invest (with my keen knowledge and his brass) in an import/export business - 

"RHUBARB FOR EVERYONE"

(iwmpop) mrlemarquis           ********       Vauvert,France    ********   4 mars 2010




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?