Is that it for the moment....?

Easter Eggs by Mystaric on FlickrImage via Wikipedia

Easter 2010!

I didn't have any of these at all over the Easter period, unless you count my scrambled ones as a light supper and - not being favourised as an elderly-to-be-spoiled-old-pain-in-theyou-know-what, nobody gave me any -colourful or not!
Babie on Good FridaySeemed a long one this year, maybe the weather made it feel so, it wasn't exactly the warm and springy sort of weather, and - somehow I'm becoming disenchanted with this theory of "planet re-warming"




Apart from lamb, lamb and more lamb (which thankfully I love) a little bit of "Easter Fish" on Good Friday (not because I'm religious, but fish is good for you, and you've got to eat it now and then AND the choice is greater on the Thursdays and Fridays here in France together with lower prices - so....together with a couple of this guy's legs - I had a ball of a time!





Mind you - I assassinated quite a few things over the Easter period - so I can't really talk:

Anyway - it's all over once again, and with any luck so will my painful days of broken ribs - meaning that I may be able to concentrate on other things, like boring you with my articles..!







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?