"MSI" - "UPS" and other Linux things...!

enough is enough......!
The problem, or one of the problems, about learning a new system, is that you have to be clever and, I make no secret, I'm not but I'm not a moron or a cretin!
I'm not bloody minded either!
Anyway - Everything I do whilst learning has one rule - it has to be tried out-it has to work or....out!
This practice worked whilst learning windows, and a lot of stuff literally flew out of the Windows.
This time around, I have to fight with a new system, and a useless company called "MSI".
My recommendation to you all is not to touch ANY product from this company unless you want trouble.
This is the third time of asking, twice the thing has voyaged (it must be the most voyaged PC ever, and it's not even a portable!) -  "Vauvert-Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam" - AND BACK - TWICE!
I ask you - where is the point?
I' ve now got a product, brand spanking new, "repaired" twice, on which the half doesn't work - STILL!
Now it's the whole DVD/CD Rom programme amongst others, which says "NO"!
Nothing is openable, nothing plays -  worse, this means that I can't even put the "extra programmes" CD-Rom in!  
"MSI" are useless, their products rubbish! Even if I could say - OK, you had no luck, the thing was made on a Monday or on a Friday, or whenever (on a Friday the 13th for example) - but after 3 bites at the cherry, they (MSI) still haven't been able to repair the thing!
Their system of "assistance" or "service" is also designed to make anyone but a Saint (like me) go crazy.
even my problems with this were nothing compared to this lot.....
They don't listen, they don;t read, they don't do anything, most certainly they don't consider the customer as anything but a moron, a cretin, and a nuisance.
Just buy and shut up!
The ONLY thing that works in their system of "service" is the transporter - "UPS".....!
"UPS" are polite, reliable, good. They are open and honest, everything that is the opposite to "MSI".
Frankly, "MSI" must be kicking themselves furiously for having chosen a carrier/transporter that works and that is so good!  
OK - there is now no other choice for me -  It's off to the "Mediateur"!
Nice to clean things up, even if you have to scrub hard sometimes....!

The services and products of "MSI" - "Lousy"!
 Well if must be.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?