MSI + TD SHOP - Please take me to court!


Well, well, here we go!
Just for a change, I actually got this thing from MSI to open and to work - « sort-of »!
Linux is not my thing, that's clear now!
Maybe because of the history with MSI, just to get where I am, with a thing that still doesn't work – can't install programms, can't even download them now!
A thing called «getting installation list » doesn't work, and I can do what I want – this is what I get:
"Getting install list"!


Just a BLANK screen! Logical that I can't install anything, and it doesn't matter what I do, "configure" is not possible - doesn't work either!
There are lots more things that don't
work as well – thank you MSI, Novell, Linux and all the rest.
How about these:
Novell tell me, very kindly, that my trial period has expired! I'VE never used it! In any case - even if I had, where are you supposed to get updates?
Figure it out - if you can!
and this one even tells me, in RED, that it doesn't work!
This is what I get when I put in the "add-on" disc. The programmes available come up, in the list - it's a start! After 2 hours of installing them, I get the "error message" - Great, ain't it!
And - finally, this one tells me "it's missing" - so where the hell is it then, and why's it not where it should be? Anyway - what the hell is it?
Product crap – well, I know it's from MSI, so it's logical, but not right!
Yes – I can use « parts » of it, but only if I look for « workarounds », which is NOT the point of a brand new PC!
For me, there is no question, MSI have NOT, as TD SHOP did NOT supply a usable product, with a usable system. They are therefore frauds.
TD Shop even went as far to reply to my email with a simple statement that they are not responsable for after sales service! It's marked in their contract, didn't you read it....?
All rubbish - the LAW states that the primary point of assistance is the VENDOR – and that is TD Shop!
Moral of the story?
DO NOT BUY FROM EITHER OF THESE FRAUDULANT COMPANY's:
« MSI » and « TDSHOP »
Just a recommendation, and I'm off to see what I can do about all of this!
Maybe with a bit of luck, they'll take me to court......so I'm making comments WIDE OPEN - please use them - in particular TD Shop and MSI! 
15 July 2010

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?