Why should only Facebook friends get to see this...?

This is a little "note" I made and published on Facebook (you can join me by searching for "Ian Mitchell" on Facebook and then sending me a request to become ANOTHER one of my friends....) but I thought - well, why should they be the only ones to see it?
********

Crikey and stuff....

by Ian Mitchell on Saturday, 23 October 2010 at 07:47
  (Actually in 2006 - I think!)

Un peu plus tard encore - ouverture simple et rapide..!  Zips are so useful for opening and closing things.....!
*************
I got an e-mail from a friend asking about the REAL situation here in Southern France, or France in general.
I wouldn't normally reply via Facebook, but this time I thought it may be interesting to do so, simply to reach more people - some of them also being in France, and they could maybe tell us all what the situation is like in their neck of the woods.
Here, in the South of France, I have no problems, as my friend correctly noted, I don't have a vehicle, and my two legs run on vin rouge, blan et Rosé!
I haven't noticed any "penury" (difficulties) in the local Petrol places, no queues - no panic buying and so on, and in the area as a whole there seems to be little change (that's what you get as well after filling up your tank).
Not even - yet - in the Supermarkets - the transport situation doen't seem to have hit anything - deliveries are still being made, and even those places who have a tradition of "publicity lies" seem to have all their special offers.
Maybe, if it continues, we may see some difficulties arriving, but the law has been passed, so it is to be expected that everyone except revolutionaries (and the French, as we know, are revolting) will go back to work - for the next years, up to 62 years of age!
La vie se termine - enfin....
On the violence side, I agree with my friend - I watch the English/British "Sky News" and it seems to me that they are always the same images - rather old.
The latest ones showed what seemed to me to be "Students" - actually more like schoolkids having a ball!
In France, it is normal for a car or two to go up in flames almost every night - for no reason, or for hardly any reason, so nothing has changed there either, just a few more - and as you know, I haven't got a car!
It is "normal" in France, that SOMEWHERE someone will be burning car tyres in front of something. It's a noted tradition, and I think they only do it so they can grill their sausages and stuff at lunchtime! Maybe someone should do a nationally covered article about the dangers of grilling over rubberised smoke and flames.
S- as I write, I'm listening to the actual news, and it seems petrol is available just about everywhere, there have been few - if any - "riots" - Well it is Saturday, and everybody has to do their shopping for the Weekend after all!
Thank you for your concern - I'm just fine, and in France the Health System - like many other things - is based on your Income. "Long term illnesses" taken by the National Health Assurances as such, are reimboursed often at 100% and very little will change that apart from a possible limit in Income maximums allowed, which won't affect me, and I'm all for "richer" paying something ....after all the majority got "richer" by diddling people like me...!
So - what situation are other FBookers in - in their own Regions of France?
Pour le cas ou vous voulez me contacter, mais le numéro de téléphone est maintenant (0033) 0430085056
(Téléphone surveillée et protéger contre toute appelle "anonyme" - c'est a dire - on peut tracer chaque appelle )

(iwmpop) - Mr le Marquis - Ian W Mitchell        -           30600 Vauvert, France                 -                 October 2010 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?