Amazing stuff from Facebook friends...


I'm always surprised and sometimes amazed at the talent and ingenuity, the humour and the talent..........for whatever reason...


of some of the people I see regularly on Facebook....


Their creations, their humour, and their witty comments amuse me, and these people are doing it all, often much better than the "professionals" - for free, and just to amuse and impress me....and others.....!
I am honoured!


and I hope that you will carry on for a long time....with ever increasing success!


From wherever in this World they do it, and for whatever reason.

Thank you all.......!

(and I apologise for not having asked your permissions to post this, but talent must be shown.....!)

************************************************

(iwmpop) Mr. le Marquis - Vauvert, France - November 2010
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?