"Ze...what....?" - "Zemanta....." and...old Port wine....

Now, as some of you may already know, I just look all the time for things to amuse you all with, and quite some time ago, I found a thing called "ZEMANTA".....
You can look at this programme just by googlin' it, and downloading it if you wish, I thought I'd just let you know that I'm trying it again....from now on...!
The problem was that it never worked on my old pc, possibly because of the technical capabilities, so I took it off.
Basically it's a programme that finds "links" to subjects - all by itself...clever little thing!
For example, I just talked about "pc" - so it went and got some images, like this one.....
Two men are using their computers (playing com...Image via Wikipediaremember thing's like that....? Zemanta does....!

Sometimes useful - sometimes a pain...it will also find subjects that nobody wants to know about, like this:


Cover of How to Amuse an Evening PartyImage via Wikipedia

Because.....to be honest....I don't want to know how to amuse an evening party.......I already know how to do that..!

A Chumby downloading new software.
Image via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?