SFR - Simply the best....!

I don't make a habit of publicising things, mainly because nobody pays me to do so...but just recently I saw a question about Internet and Telephone and stuff like that! Seems there was a little problem since everything was in French, so I thought giving some of my own experiences would/could be useful.
..This is the "modem" box I've got right now....the new one from SFR is like this: ...They're both just as good!
When I first started, I had a company called "Tele2" - they were cheap but good and friendly - They were bought up by SFR!
Then I went to a thing called "9Neuf" - strangely enough the predecessor of "SFR", but run by AOL at the time...they were unfriendly and awful...NOTHIN' worked ......I finally got away from them, but had to open an account with the WORST, most unfriendly and most expensive in the whole of France "Orange" (also called "Wanadoo")
After lots of trouble, I finally got a service which didn't work half the time, for 65euros EVERY MONTH! International calls were 7euros a month extra, TV another - I don't remember how much and NEVER worked. They tried to tell me it was my fault, my line was faulty etc.....etc....When SFR took over, they simply told F/\.Telecom to sort it out, and it was - in 3 days!
I stopped everything at the Bank, changed and went to the now new "SFR" and got/get the following for 34,90euros/month:
(it may have gone up a small fraction lately due to the French Govt's new taxes)

Internet unlimited....20MB's  .... 
International Telephone ....unlimited
Calls to Mobiles in France ....unlimited
TV in HD, with a decoder which will record TV programmes simply, with access to over 350 TV Programmes National and International, with hundreds more in cheap but additional packages.
Every year a minimum of 3 "loyalty" gifts - free of charge....
A plenitude of other things on the Internet, like free storage space and many, many other services...FREE of charge



Yes - you read correctly........34,90euros/month.....and EVERYTHING WORKS.......! The service is impeccable, and of course, having said that, I must also warn that EVERY server can have problems....particularly ORANGE or F.Telecom!
Of course, you may have to "parly" to get some of these things as you want them, or try to get someone who can "parly" to do it for you!
Incidentally - you can also get better deals from SFR if you've already got a Mobile SFR account, or you can get a better deal by taking both from SFR....logical!..Of course - you could always get me to sponsor you....that way I'd get 50euros from my bill....but it isn't a condition!
I just don't like being ripped off and don't like others (except my enemies) being ripped of either!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?