Just a joke.....!

You get them...I get hundreds daily. Right now when I find that a British Bank can't make a LEGAL transfer to a French Bank, and that the French Bank needs up to a MONTH to process a UK cheque,     a renowned American insurance company needs something that the American Tax services almost refuse to give before they pay up legally demanded sums of money, this thing made me laugh loudly...I haven't quite lost my sense of humour totally!
Wonder if this guy would let me into his secret....?
*******


Dear Friend,
Greetings to you and your family, I am Mr. Kenneth Munakah the Auditing and Accounting section manager in Banque Regionale de Solidarit Burkina Faso (BRS BANK). I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank with out claim. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed I am expecting your urgent response.
I will appreciate it very much, if this proposal is acceptable by you, Do Not Make Undue Advantage Of The Trust I Have Bestowed On You, And I Assure You We Can Achieve It Successfully.

Respectfully,
Mr. Kenneth Munakah.       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?