opinions are free.....to everybody!

Facebook logo Español: Logotipo de Facebook Fr...Facebook logo Español: Logotipo de Facebook Français : Logo de Facebook Tiếng Việt: Logo Facebook (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
As you probably know, I have just returned from the USA (there will be an account of our nightmare return voyage later) and I published a link on Facebook which met with a certain amount of agressive commentary.
By chance, further down my FB page I found this:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/10-things-most-americans-dont-know-about-america/ ...having read it through (written by an American) I decided it merited a place on this blog.
This decision will probably provoke further animosity, but that's what writing is all about......make people think.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?