People and things......

 
It has become my habit, when I lie down at night, before trying to sleep, to allow various things to go through my mind (they do anyway) as possible future subjects for this Blog.
It's become quite annoying, I always forget half of them and can't go to sleep until I've recalled them!
I am obliged to ask my wife - 'what was so-and-so called' etc.......
This amuses her, except sometimes she can't sleep either until she has recalled the word in question.....!
Last night I thought about this person below, and in the future of doing little articles showing people I admire(d), dead or alive, even things I admire the function of.
I'm cheating really, because I shouldn't have to think nightly of more than just one person/thing!
Already, I'm starting for tonight......!
Certainly Mr Donald Trump will not figure, apart from the occasion that I start a series of totally ridiculous and utter imbeciles - and that's not right now!
**************
Stephen Hawkins is remarkable. Take the time to look at his history....If you have the standard fitted size of brain, you won't, like me, understand very much, but you will have to, like me, have enormous admiration of his successes and courage.
In spite of his problems he has carved a life of unbelievable magnitude - it makes me feel ashamed to have arrived at the end of my short stay on this planet, in such a condition of nervosity and anxiety, but there we are, I've lived and loved and now await.
There are many other people and things that I like or admire, and that fact gives me some hope for Humanity......maybe, just maybe......it's not all 100% bad.
Good reading.........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking

Image result for Stephen Hawking

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?