HEY - Ga's and Gal's - get a load of this!!

Wow, wow, wow!! It's working again!!
Your mr le marquis finally found out the magic formula to BOOT everything, and start all over again ('cos DOS and the PC didn't want to accept the registered configuration!) After about 2 months of not sleeping and worrying, I'm back - with all my own help!
Thanks all the same to those who gave some ideas - they didn't help, but it was nice all the same. All that's left now is to find out how to re-install the "sound device" I had, which disappeared all by itself!! The inside guts of the PC tells me it is a driver problem, but it can't find a driver on Windows- any ideas?
I'm just happy I've got most things, if not all, back on line! THE PROOF:


BBQ I'm fat but huggable! PicnicThat's why Chippie and Tinkerbelle like giving me a picnic! WooHoo and we'll all have a laugh at Chippie doing Golfer













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?