Trials - not for general consumption.

After some discussion with Blogger, dealing with the large amount of space before a post begins, I am now obliged to try out the ideas and advice given.
If you all would take this to be the equivalent of the BBC's 50's TV "pottery wheel" used to fill in the hours between the 5 daily programmes(!) Remember?
I also have to try to work out a new system on the putting to file of some of these articles. I know how to do it in principle (I do it all the time for BB - stingy old s--) so you and I can read offline if one so wishes!
At the moment it isn't a complicated procedure, but very long!
As I never hesitate to say - try the most obvious and simple way, and that's how it will work - PC's are made like that! Simple, stupid, infernal, machines! I'm cleverererererer! (I think).You only have to look at the people who make and develope the damned things! They're all zombies! Thinking We Are Not Worthy We Are Not Worthy So let's see if it'll work!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?