Weekend-weekend....!

Honestly, when I worked for a living, Weekends NEVER came up so frequently.....!

Now I don't work any more, but I haven't got any time to do those relaxing things you do over - WEEKENDS....!
To be honest, I don't know how I ever found the time to work and I spend a lot of time "wondering" about that nowadays - as you can see!
Finally, I always decide - "what the ...."!

And if you don't have the time over this WEEKEND to read this, then follow the instructions below:

Just to let you know - this posting is NOT a linux one, so the little red "X" boxes shouldn't be there - sorry!

*************************** In any case............................. Have a nice WEEKEND! ..................................!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?