Spam-phishing or whatever!

Just yesterday I used my "Paypal" account for the first time in months (busted-no brass - not cool, man) and almost immediately, today, I get three or four "phishing" mails!
I do sometimes ask myself if someone knows someone, who does something, for someone......got me?

In any case, I sent off a "report" from Google Chrome as I occasionally do, they (in Gmail) are, after all, kind enough to point out to me, in enormous red letters, that this maybe isn't genuine!

When you do that (it only takes a couple of ticks) then this is what you are redirected to:

Good ain't it - and you feel good too, 'cos you've done something for yourself and every other lazy bu***r.....!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?