"AIDS" and other things that happen.....

Today is the 1st December...start of the "silly season".... I will be having Christmas Eve with Tina, but up till then, I suppose life goes on, with blood tests, Doctors proddin' me, Cardiologists doin' whatever they do - expensively, then trying to get the best stuff to eat and drink to spoil all their good work....

I don't know about "Twitter" being over capacity, but I most certainly am....!
The 1st December is also "AIDS DAY"
and I'm not mocking it with this, just stating a cold fact - it recalls to my mind the fact that for over 50 years, money has been pouring in to "Heart Research" and to other things, like "Aids research", and "Cancer Research, from all sources, world wide, but advances are few and far between and very slow...! Even in Haiti, where we are not capable of getting simple clean water to people.
Maybe life is just a bit too comfortable in the offices and laboratories equipped with air-conditioning or heating, and - of course - with FREE filtered, clean, refreshing WATER......!

Didn't change the fact that on my birthday, I DID get a present, from the much maligned "Google"....All the "confetti" you see on this (my profile) page was what I received from Google on my birthday. Nice of them to think about me - amongst their "zillions" of other fans and members...Thank you, Google...!

BUT......before I leave you on this day, I'd just like to offer you the following wish:


..............Just you all watch your steps....! .....Take care......!

*********
iwmpop (mr le marquis) - Vauvert, France - 1st December 2010
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?