e-mails direct.

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.

I don't know what is happening, but lots of things seem to happening on these blogspot sites, or rather - NOT happening.
Blogger told me I can send e-mails direct onto my site (with a special - not divulgable to people like my mate Chippie- password) so I did the necessary, and off we went.
I got the e-mail back, telling me not to resend it, it had been presented, refused, and was now back in the queue to be re-presented!! That was 4 days ago, and since then - nothing!
I'm sorry, because it had a load of beautiful scottish and French Smileys on it!
Google (now owners of Blogger) have not yet replied to tell me why some smileys suddenly turned up on an old letter from November (have a look in 'Archives'- November/December) nor have they replied to my pleas for help - How can I brighten up my Tinkerbelle's life with some Smiley's or a little Valentine's card (just to annoy the blokes).
That's what I.m going off to try out - right now, so watch out all you ladies!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?