Looking down on you.

So there I was, swanning around up there (as I often do when I've nothing planned) when I suddenly remembered I had my digi-camera in my pocket (yes, Chippie, mine fits in my pocket, I know how it works, AND I USE IT!!!) so I rapidly clipped the last photo on this site. I realised afterwards where the problem was, we are too close to the artic circle, cold nasty region, so I am going to de-mantle the digital photo (one can do that if one is clever) and re-assemble it, placing us much nearer the equator. The changes should be noticeable in a few weeks time.
Incidentally, whilst looking down upon you, I was amazed to see what Chippie gets up to on bathnights, and wackybacky well - I was astounded at such contortions- but I didn't take any pictures.
Off to see what else I can arrange to baffle and bewilder you all!! Have you noticed how everything is getting bigger and bigger on this site. Just like at bathnight!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?