Naughty words - not used by aristocats!

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.

Temps: 0800hrs/9C 1300hrs/16C low night/8C Weather: Mild,cloudy occ. rain.

Alert State: Wet, so don't get the hosepipes out just yet.

There are certain words which I am not allowed to use. In French these are called "gros mots" and in English "cursing and swearing".
I often think them, feel them but I try not to say them (except under my breath - often).
I recall at school being told by one master (the R.I. fellow) that swearing etc, was just a sign of ignorance, people with a lack of vocabulary knowledge, a lack of word fortune, otherwise known as "pig-shit ignorants".
Another master (he of the English language/literature)told us that actually the Religious Instruction guy was a "prat" didn't know what he f*****g well was on about, and he probably didn't know that people like himself had destroyed the charm and utility of old Anglo-saxon words like the one following in photo form.
So when I found this photo, I thought of him, and of all you others (male and female) who either whisper it, or SCREAM it, all depending on the circumstances.
I'll be getting back to serious stuff soon enough, let me have a bit of fun for a while!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?