Prix - nothing but grand ones.

Almost forgot, but my TV alerted me (it alerts me to any and most sports programmes which I have asked it to ) TONIGHT - at around 02.55hrs UK time, 03.55hrs civilised time, they are all off again!!
Don't blame me for this blog, blame my tele!
Of course, the presence in the air of a Grand Prix (even if it is coming from a bit of a lost post - somewhere in the Malaysian jungle, at Sepang (you see how knowledgeable I am?) to be exact, does NOT excuse anyone for neglecting their normal duties. It is still a Saturday evening/sun morning, therefore still a bathnight for some, and simply a Saturday evening for others.
All you can do is your duty, bite hard on the upper lip, close your eyes and think of England/Holland/France/Germany/America/Ursula Undress/Charlie Chaplin/whatever takes your imagine up above the clouds.
BUT - BE BACK TO EARTH BY 02.55 or 03.55 FOR THE REAL CHALLENGE!!!

For those of you who have put your recorder on, the following message is reserved(this blogspot was written on Sunday morning at 9am (all times) ************************************************************

Nr 1 and WINNER of this Grand Prix was: MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

Nr 2 and runner up in this Grand Prix was: I'M NOT TELLING YOU.

************************************************************

Peep-peep! Have a nice one!

Car 1 Road Rage Pit Crew F 1
cars-or Tinkerbelle?
Smiley personnalisé












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?