TOC.UTD (for the second time.)

If I'd known it was as difficult as this to become a famous cartoonist, I wouldn't have bothered starting!!
Blogger has lost my damned things twice, and I can't remember it all word for word, at my age!
QUOTE:" I thought (at around 4 am this morning, in bed) of another way of annoying you all out there, even more!
If I were to become a wonderful cartoonist, of a different type?
I hear you all, with one voice - "Look matey, you're already the biggest clown going, don't kick the a*** out of it!"
No, no, I am serious, deadly (for you). I've even got myself a name thought out, which replies to the requirements. " TOC.UTD" or "toc.utd" depending on my frame of mind, (the fullstop is only there to confuse you, and has no bearing on the matter!) TOC.UTD stands for:

The Only Cartoonist Unable To Draw - quite simple really, isn't it?
I'll only explain it once, so you can now say that you were present at a world-shattering event.
Later, when fame and fortune are at my feet, I shall recall as friends, those who know the meaning of "toc.utd" and I shall despise and ignore those who have to ask the question!

Here is my first offering:

French 'ave you seen my 'enery, my frenchman- 'e ees so wonderful on ze ball!

Boxing Yes Arsene, but 'our 'Enry is great on your lip, and 'e's a real eastender!

(cc: toc.utd March 2005).







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?