TOC.UTD

At 4.30 am this morning, suddenly woke with a brilliant idea of how to annoy you all even more! This is all I do in bed at nights now, such are the sad facts of life.
How about if I try and become a cartoonist?
I hear ALL of you with one voice - you're already a big enough joke, matey, don't kick the a**** out of it!
Yes, but I want to be a cartoonist called TOC.UTD! (The fullstop between toc and utd has no relevancy, except to make it easier to say, and that is important, since I'm going to become extremely popular and well-known, ALL OVER THE WORLD!!)
In fact it will be written either as TOC.UTD or toc.utd, depending on how I feel, and depending on whether I think the cartoon is a good one or less brilliant!
TOC.UTD will only be an 'occasional' cartoonist, and you are in on the beginning of an illustrious career!! I'll only explain it once - TOC.UTD stands for the following:

The Only Cartoonist Unable To Draw - Easy isn't it?

Here is the world premier:

Boxing +++++++++++++++++++ French =======!!!!!!

'oo ees zis fellow called "ouer 'enery?" Can I sign 'im up, I would like a seconde wan.

" Yes, Arsene, but he is an east-ender, and more popular than your lot put together!"


(c@: TOC.UTD, 2005)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?