Fw: Defective Laptop

Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:33 AM
Subject: Defective Laptop


Dear Rob, Just a brief explanation. Janet has been very worried about the trouble you are having with your Bs and Vs on your laptop. I tried to explain to her that the problem is with sending rather than receiving messages. Anyway she has composed a little story so you can still use your laptop. It goes:

Ro , Went in to an ar and said to the arman, I am staying at Saue on acances and would like two eers and some read to accompany them. The arman thinks ah ah, here is a Dutchman I will try to please him as I like him ery much, he is ery nice. Where can I find two eers ery quickly. I know there must e one eer somewhere ecause that an Gogh fellow cut off one of his ut where do I find anouther one. He sees an at flying around and thinks it is an ampire at, so its eers will be too ig for the Dutchman and then he has a rainwae, the eers of the ull will e just right. He calls for his friendly ritish pal who likes to fight the ulls and asks him to get him two eers. Still the read is ery difficult to find, he thinks his ritish friend with his knowledge of languages will help, so in true ritish ulldog spirit the ritisher saes the poor Dutchman with no Bs or Vs and decides that the poor man only really wanted two glasses of wine and a couissant. Janet.

Janet is not drunk I just put it down to old age. Hope you can understand it, as I can't. Love to Winifred and the girls Roy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?