Missing photos-free Sunday!


Remember Friday night and Saturday? I do! Blogger have now told me they had a few problems - thanks a lot!

I've got to finish it off now, with a couple of illustrations you were entitled to, but never got! If it doesn't work AGAIN, I'm going to buy Google Blogger, with your help, we must be able to get the few pennies needed together - I've got around 15euros, which should help!

These photos passed, I'm off to have a well-earned Sunday calm-yep, no more Blogs for a while!! Sorry if you are all so disappointed, I can hear your sighs from here!


This is the famous matjes herring starter (entree) well worth the bother!

These gentle creatures have a few things going against them - they breed enormously, eat almost anything, are very tasty, and we use 99.9% to nourish, wash, perfume etc ourselves! "Cotes de porc a la creme" on the hoof!

My next "cuisine" article will deal with (I hope) what many people are frightened of - "Fish cookery" really very simple if you respect certain rules, strictly!

I will even give you the recipe and method for my famous "Harry Ramsden" fish batter! Aren't you lucky! You'll have to wait until end of October though, so I know you hope that nothing "untoward" will happen to me in between.

That's it, chippie, just about 15 - 20 little articles to get through!

Have fun all of you, and have a nice Sunday, like I intend to do!

Tatty-piddle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?