Unusual sendings!

I've had quite a hard week on this PC. I decided to have a week's "learn what you can" course, and I'm not sure that it hasn't thrown up more things to learn about than I actually learnt! It certainly threw up a few surprise result
A "funny/amusing" item I came across and sent to Wacky-backy (he appreciates these things!) turned out to be (I always send myself a copy onto g-mail, that way I know the things been sent and received, at least by me) something completely different - maybe Wacky-backy is feeling upset, but I didn't mean it - it wasn't me - me sir? No sir. Him sir? Yes sir!!
This was followed up by some lovely "bird" photos ( a link to 30,000 of them) to my mate Chippie was returned as "address unknown!" Christ knows where Chippie's gone, but if he wants the instructions then he'll have to ask me for them. He and Tinkerbelle are into birdy, orny, things (apart from bath nights) but I don't know if he actually keeps a photo album or not. With over 30,000 wonderful ones to choose from - he can't go wrong. Of course, maybe he has to photo them himself, but at the rate of 1 photo every 4 weeks (that was, I beleive, last holiday's total) he's got a long way to go! Chippie - you're retired, mate, you haven't got the 60 years necessary left on your account!
Anyway, I've now got 4 or 5 things sitting on the desktop (PC) looking at me every time I start up. I've found that this is the only way I'll do anything about learning - if it's looking at me every day, I get fed up, and go into it deeper, just so I can take it off the desktop. It works my system! Now I've got to learn about URL's and ARL's, figure out HTML and try to cyber the depths of my "Mywebpage" account, which promises me all sorts of stuff - all you have to do is understand it!
There is no GP this weekend-or is there? Anyway, by way of apologising to all those I may have upset with multiple messages, here is something I found:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?