A couple of little gems!

Dentist Here are a couple of little gems, picked up in my travels around the world!

Did you know that a certain brand of toothpaste is used mainly by Dentists? Do you know why? Sales figures have shown that the amount of FREE product given mainly to Dentists (and used by them and their families) exceeds the normal amount allowed for FREE products, calculated in the price WE pay in the shops, by over 85%. Who said that Dentists were not the modern day bandits? It appears we pay almost everything for them, and they thank us by charging horrendous sums for small jobs of work. Thank you - you arrogant b******s!Teeth

Gem Number 2: Computing Did you know that the computer giant DELL, known mainly for it's exclusively by phone ordering/purchasing policy actually owns 75% of French Telecom? I suspect it owns roughly the same amount of the "national" telephone companies of all the countries it "dells" in!Printer

Surprise, surprise, on a recent telephone call to DELL, I was kept on the line, talking English that was not understandable (on DELL's side), for 41 minutes and 37 seconds. I just got the phone bill - 5euros!!Laptop

At the end of it all, I was promised, by post, an estimate/an offer, and a credit plan for what I wanted. 2 months on, I'm still waiting. Maybe they think I'll phone them!Scanner Desktop







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?