Food Reference: Food trivia, food posters, food history, cooking schools, recipes, food events, food quotes

Food Reference: Food trivia, food posters, food history, cooking schools, recipes, food events, food quotes
It's not that I think that you all need some lessons in food + drink preparation, it's because I KNOW you need them!
Here's a little link to all things good and therefore BAD for you!
Interesting facts and ideas, I amused myself with this site for a few hours, until it was time for dinner, then I realised I hadn't done any preparation, so I just had some fried eggs!
One of the problems, you see, of not having a "Tinkerbelle" in the house, who takes care of "unimportant" things like the food!
The one thing I find not quite "correct" about the site is that it's only in English (I think), when, as everyone knows, the French Cuisine is the only one!
Have a look at the posters, you can download the smaller pictures free of charge, and then print a "mosaique" poster as I have done!
I know I'm a cheat, but I'm a poor and impoverished one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?