Limitations?

The following article is a trial by mr le Marquis with an idea he had - to produce a movie, using only photos, and music!
Well - I've posted it (following this little note) and I've found that there may be limitations!
In actual fact, if you stay with it, the music stops breaking up, around the 2 minute mark, and it's all fine up to around the 7 minute mark!
Then it freezes! No - I don't think it's your PC, or mine, I think that there is a certain limit with Google's upload principle, and I exceeded it - Naughty me! But they didn't say any thing! As you can see, the "movie" should be around 13 minutes long, and we only get the half! Maybe you're happy about that, but I'm not!
Back to the drawing board, and I'll prepare others but using the limitation of around 5-6 minutes (which is about all you can stand anyway!)
Often the music continues after the end of the photos - that's inexperience, but I'll get there! Up to you if you listen to the music without images or not!
Learn....learn.....learn........ at 90 plus I may be finished shortly!
And - it's still NOVEMBER.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?