zaterdag 17 november 2007!!!! - (Hope you understand!)

Happy Christmas-Bonne Fête-Frohe Weihnachten !

Mr I W Mitchell - (iwmpop) - Mr le Marquis du Galipot

http://www.webspawner.com/users/mrlemarquis/index.html

(for photos-videos-articles and more !)


Wet ?

On the same theme as those infamous World Scientists, they tell me that here in France, not only will it get warmer (at the moment it’s 6C, so I wouldn’t mind that),

But the waters will rise, and I don’t mean your waters!

It seems that the whole of the Camargue will be under water (it already is when we have heavy rain) – right up to the outskirts of Nimes and Montpellier!

Lunel and all the other smaller villages and hamlets will sink, but I want to see it come up to the level of my 3rd floor flat!

Incidentally, there is some good news hidden in there!

It will all hit the “smart” expensive snob’s houses first of all! For a change, they risk to suffer!

I wonder when, and who, and where, the first one will be to sell off “dirt-cheap”!


2004-2007



(This is already local!)


(and everybody knows the Bridge at Sommières, Gard.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?