It's always interesting to look back!

It's always interesting to look back!
On this link: http://picasaweb.google.fr/home  (just click and choose an album) you can see my Picasa (Google) web Albums - thousands of photos are available, and from time to time I pop in myself, and spend a while looking at who has looked at what...! 
No names, no pack drill, but this is the smallest album, the most looked at - to date (it takes a long time to look at them all, so there may be other Albums, more popular, but for just 17 photos, it's quite a surprise!

Tourists! Chez Robert.

Sep 4, 2007

photos: 17        -    There have been 1139 "looks" and almost as many downloads!


The one photo which has been downloaded the most is this one


(which you can see on the "Vauvert Village" Weblog site). It was created as a title shot for the blog, by myself, with the help of "Picasa" and the text "Carte Postale" was inserted by me not for copyright reasons, but to fill in the space! It has been downloaded over 850 times...! If I had a tourist shop, and could sell over 850 times the same postcard, I'd be very happy!

If you're using it as a "carte postale" - well done - that's what it was created 

for - as well as a title shot. 

Just a little reminder - ALL my photos are free of charge for personal use.

Over all  (and I've only done the smaller albums, around 6 of them)there have been a total of 4139 downloads - over a total of 500 photos!

I'm happy - it means people are looking - Thank you!

I'll be continuing to look through and collect more statistics, unfortunately Google don't offer "total statistics", only individual photo counts, which means you've got to go through the lot! A long job!

"Webshots.com" - the other photo programme I use, together with an occasional visit to "Flickr.com"  actually sends me an e-mail from time to time with the statistics available, and so I know that around 11,000 visits have been made to relatively few photos (just over 900) on my "Webshots.com" account, which you can find here:  http://community.webshots.com/user/iwmpop 

Flickr is even smaller, and no statistics are given in the free version. 

Thank you all for your interest and support, and I hope you will continue to find the photos interesting and worthwhile, amusing and informative as well as for your personal use.

Photos of events in the village of Vauvert are becoming rarer, since Vauvert is not "the centre of the social hemisphere" and there are simply not sufficient events of varied types to merit publishing more. Of course - if there is something actual, new, different, then I shall publish it - so keep on looking in to the sites and picture galleries.....!

  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?