Copy of Honnêteté...!

Honest...?
Yes - I am honest, so - I apologize to my Doctor General!
Today he gave me the diagnosis - "broken rib" as an explanation for my pain!
I do not hide the fact that I thought - "He's crazy"!
2 hours later, after the X Ray had confirmed ... but he wasn't completely right either.... not 1 broken rib, but two ....!
My apologies "Honesty Obliges" ...like noblesse!
Now I can go and play my rôle of a "wounded hero" - although I still can't believe you can break 2 ribs ......by coughing ...!
Hard to believe, but - there you are!

No advertising is allowed for doctors, but his name is:                            
And his surgery can be found at:                                                                         !

(The color of the text has been changed to WHITE-like the beer ...!)


(iwmpop) mr le Marquis. Vauvert, France

******************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?