A little explanation.

A little explanation.


For some time the entries in the "Twitter" updates box on my Webpages have been showing a mixture of all sorts!
This is due to a problem that "Twitter" are apparantly having, and none of the updates come from my Twitter account, unless you see "iwmpop" or "mrlemarquis" mentioned.
It's quite amusing to see (sometimes) what people use Twitter for!
I could remove the rubrique, but I'm leaving it on, for the time being.
Should it become TOO much (use of a language objectionable in too hefty a form or other similar things) then I will remove it.
(Don't try to click here-it's only a picture....!)

No doubt sometime or other Twitter will sort out the problem.
Until then - have a little look, and let me know if you understand any of it.....!

*****************
iwmpop (mrlemarquis) - éd 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?