The sad story of "Silly Tilly"

This is the sad story of Silly Tilly of zemanta fame (and fortune...?),
Unfortunately, her programme doesn't work on Google Chrome, which is the only browser worth using!
As you can see on the right hand side, it says "loading preferences" and sticks there!
I already know my preferences (relatively normal) and having my PC freeze is not one of them!
Overtime will be required by "Silly Tilly" to fix this, whilst I am in the mountains eating choco-chip ice cream!
Happy Christmas and a Good New Year!

(mr le marquis)
PS - this article will be published so "Silly Tilly" can go and read it, at the adress given - and my preferences are still (not) loading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?