After rib breaking-now system breaking....!


Servers designed for LinuxImage via Wikipedia
Having broken a couple of ribs whilst sneezing and coughing (see note further down the page), and still waiting for them to heal properly, I decided if it's break time, then LET'S GO....!

Very shortly I'll be breaking with the Windows system and going over to "LINUX"
. (The penguin above is, apparantly, the linux mascot!)

Now - I've no idea what changes this will make, so - just to be sure, I'm keeping a PC with WIN XP - just in case!
Frankly, I've just got rather fed up with spending most of my day trying to repair Windows errors, updating, and being constantly asked if I wouldn't like to buy WIN 7!
No - I wouldn't like to buy anything, and Linux, they tell me - is free!



Google Inc.Image via Wikipedia

Since the Google o/s due shortly (?) uses the Linux shell, I'm hoping that by then I'll know what I'm doing-at least a little bit!

Never too old to learn, I just hope it's worthwhile, since spending years to learn something you can't use from the grave doesn't seem very logical!
So - watch out....I may be linuxing you shortly, or - then again - maybe not....Maybe from the grave - maybe not!





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?