Spam spam - there is only one spam...!


Somebody sent me this (A French person) to ask me if I thought it was genuine!
Even although G-mail had headlined it as below, he still wondered!
Well- Don't!
I've changed the links and mail adress so you won't be tempted!
These things have been circulating off and on for a longish period. 
If there was any reality, Col. KING wouldn't even be Col. KING (US ARMY ret) - He'd be Col. KING in jail!
Other clues to spam are in the misspellings, or bad English (even if it's supposed to be an American!)
Don't waste your time, risk your computer or risk even becoming a criminal - It's not worth it, and anyway - what would you do with all that money......?


Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information.  Learn more
Dear Friend,

My name is Col. Brian Dennison Kent, a US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, I and my men found over $900 million in Saddam Husein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200million, I kept mine for a while in a secured place.President Barrack Obama is making plans on pulling us out of Iraq, right now we are out of the major cities of Iraq.

I need someone to help me, everything is ready.I just need someone I can trust because i lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me,I won't like to make the same mistake.The total amount of money is $10million. View the  below link to verify my statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till i leave Iraq. Get back to me immediately at: brian@gmail.com

Regards,

Col. Brian D.Kent
US Military Baghdad,Iraq.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?