2011 great starts.....!


2011....- Bad start....?

Well, frankly...yes!

No, I haven't had any of these things,

 but others...!
I've never been able to understand how it is that near the end of a year, the Governments of almost everywhere announce "Pension increases" and then, when the New Year arrives, you actually get less!
  Why....? Well, for me it's because, as usual, the increase in Pension, all 4 euros per month, takes second place to the increase made to the Health Insurance charges.......!Strange that it is ALWAYS in that order....!
Mind you, I suppose I should be pleased that I get ANY increase, after more than 10 years of stagnancy...and that I live in "civilised and cultured" Europe, where we DO at least have Health Insurance, considering that the once upon a time richest democratic country in the world can't - or refuses -  even to guarantee its Citizen's health, welfare or existence.....They call it.....
and certain Senators, Congressmen and women are far too occupied in assuring their own progress to worry or think about anybody else's!
No....I am afraid that 2011 whilst advancing hopefully matters in other areas of my life, does not look like being a year of superb finances.....

..and yet - I'll get through it....... probably!
Unlike many who have no job, no money, no home, no nothing,  and most certainly no politician who'll stand up for them!
Social networks will continue to tell us that "this was just a case that slipped through our net" - for the "xxxxth" time...!
I'm no optimist, but I'm not a total pessimist either..I just feel that somewhere along the line the world has lost it's way, even Religion becoming more and more occupied with itself and its own possessions than with anything else.
Well - I've said it before, and I'll say it again....THEY have to, in accordance with their own beliefs, JUSTIFY themselves....elsewhere.
A difficult task without doubt, and one I do not have.
Of course we are responsible for our own actions, and I'm no exception, but I do now try to look at my actions in a different light, and it's quite pleasing to be able to look in a mirror.

Unlike many.....!












***************
iwmpop (mr le marquis)          -        Vauvert, France         -         January 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?